Opulent Sophistication

Monday, July 5, 2010

Invitations







Hi guys,this week i would like us to look at invitations. What i have learned over the years is that your invitations set the tone for the wedding. Wedding invitations should also represent your style and personality,so put an effort when deciding on the design of your first tool of communication. Also very important before i sign off is to put aside a good budget for your invites. I'm finalising my brides invitations today,we have been stuck on trying to get the directions to the church right...By the way always make sure that all the important info regarding your wedding day is on the invitations it will save you a lot of heartache. I will be posting different invitations which i think are cool throughout the week...

Mantombi

I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”Coco Chanel

1 comment:

  1. HI there! I just had a quick question: where did you find that invitation in the picture?? It's gorgeous!! Please let me know, my email is: lassroyale@gmail.com


    Thank you,

    Lass

    ReplyDelete